I will gladly accept books for review! I accept ARCs, finished copies, and e-books. I do NOT accept self-published books. No, not even yours.
If you are an author or publisher and would like me to review your book, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that I am located in the Netherlands.
The genres I prefer to read and review are young adult fiction; non-fiction about mental health, autism, minimalism, simple living, photography, cats, and dogs; and occasionally general fiction and graphic novels.
This does not automatically exclude other genres.
I will provide a 100% honest review, whether positive or negative. Reviews will include:
- an image of the book cover
- basic info about the book (publication date, publisher, page count, format, etc)
- a synopsis (taken from the back of the book or Goodreads page)
- links to Goodreads and The Book Depository
- my thoughts
- a photo or two of the book (if a physical copy was provided)
- a rating (out of 5 stars)
I can not guarantee that I review your book within a certain time period, but I will try my best to keep review books on the top of my TBR pile, especially books I have personally requested. Physical books have priority over e-books.
If a book is not the first in a series and I don’t own the other ones, I would appreciate if you could provide the previous books.
I’m also open to hosting giveaways and doing author interviews.
I post reviews on this blog and Goodreads.
Stats (last updated 13-12-2017):
- Twitter: 5,650+ followers
- YouTube: 6,625+ subscribers
- Facebook: 425+ likes
- Goodreads: 242 friends, 1,795+ followers, #1 most followed in The Netherlands
I used to blog exclusively about books on Lauren Reads YA, which started in 2012 and stopped in 2017. I have 4,300+ followers on that blog and 1,160+ followers on the blog’s Twitter, where I still post links to bookish posts on this blog.
Because I recently moved to WordPress, I don’t currently have statistics about pageviews and unique visitors available.
This blog is my own personal blog, written and edited by myself only, unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own.